- 100g bag mixed rocket , spinach and watercress salad
- 2 avocados , peeled, stoned and cut into chunks
- 50g ready-made croûton (or make your own)
For the dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar , any type
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- STEP 1
Make the dressing by whisking the mustard, vinegar and oil together, along with 1tsp water. Season well.
- STEP 2
Place the salad leaves and avocado chunks in a large bowl, then use your hands to toss the dressing through. Add the croutons just before serving so they stay nice and crisp.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2008