,August 26, 2021
Tuna Pokebowl | Tilda
Whether you’re cooking up a curry, building a burrito or finding the perfect rice to go with your favourite seasoned chicken, Tilda has you covered. A delicious meal or accompaniment that is ready in just two minutes.
Tuna Poke Bowl
This trendy and nutritious poke bowl is an easy and delicious way of adding colour to your mealtimes. With Tilda Jasmine Rice, it will be ready in no time.
- 40mL rice wine vinegar
- 25g sugar
- 5g salt
- 2 pouches Tilda Fragrant Jasmine rice
- 200mL dark soy sauce
- 20mL sriracha sauce
- 7mL sesame oil
- 75mL light fish stock
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 10g fried shallots
- 2 tbsp wakame
- 4 tbsp edamame beans
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat the rice wine vinegar in a pan and gently dissolve the sugar and salt.
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Once hot, place into a large bowl and add the vinegar, sugar and salt then mix well and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soy sauce, sriracha sauce, sesame oil and fish stock. Add the diced tuna and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Divide the cooled rice in two bowls and arrange the other ingredients in groups. Garnish with black sesame seeds then serve.
Middle Eastern Chicken
Recipe / Tilda
Delicious, tender chicken spiced with Middle Eastern flavours. A tasty and comforting one-pot dish that is quick and even more nutritious when served with Tilda Wholegrain Rice.
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 pouch Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 25g dried apricots, chopped
- Small handful coriander, finely chopped
- Small handful almonds
- Pumpkin seeds, to serve
- Pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the red onion with the cinnamon and chicken breasts.
- Add the rice and apricots and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Stir through the coriander and almonds, then heat until piping hot.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with a few pomegranate and pumpkin seeds.
Chicken Massaman Curry
Recipe / Tilda
A mild and slightly sweet curry originating from South Thailand. Delicious served with sticky Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice.
- ½ red chilli (deseeded & cut into very thin matchsticks)
- 1 spring onion, trimmed, halved & thinly shredded
- 25g unsalted peanuts
- 200mL coconut milk
- 100mL hot chicken stock
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 50g Massaman Thai curry paste
- 250g skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into chunks
- 150g baby potatoes, halved
- Small handful fresh coriander, leaves & stem, roughly chopped
- Zest & juice ½ lime
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Place the chilli and spring onion into a bowl of ice-cold water and set aside while cooking the curry.
- Dry fry the peanuts in a small pan for 1-2 mins until toasted. Set aside.
- Place coconut milk, chicken stock, cinnamon stick and curry paste into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the chicken and potatoes, cover and cook over a low heat for 20 mins or until the chicken and potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Discard the cinnamon stick. Stir in half the coriander, lime zest and juice and season to taste.
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions then arrange into individual serving dishes.
- Spoon over the Massaman curry. Scatter over the peanuts and remaining coriander. Drain the spring onions and scatter over the curry to serve.
- Serve with lime wedges to be squeezed over to taste.
For more information visit tilda.com
With a refreshing citrus taste and bright green and red leaves, micro red sorrel makes for a perfect garnish to…
Topped with a sprinkle of peppery micro coriander, this Thai-spiced carrot soup for a vibrant yet comforting dish you can…